Family…we all have one, but no two are alike. And that’s part of what makes them so great! Whether you’re an only child or have several brothers and sisters, tons of cousins or none, your family shapes who you are now and who you’ll continue to become. Around this time last year, we did a set of polls about family, and now we want to dig deeper into what makes yours unique!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. How many people live in your household?
2. How many family members do you have close by (in your town or a nearby town)?
3. Who do you go to in your family for life advice?
4. Who always makes you laugh in your group?
5. Which family member do you feel like you relate to the most?
6. If your family is really spread out, how do you keep in touch? If they live nearby, how do you get together?
7. What’s your favorite activity to do with your family?
8. Which family member do you most look like?
9. What personality traits have you picked up from your parents?
10. What’s your favorite thing about your family?