The leaves have changed, the air is crisp and pumpkins are popping up everywhere. We don’t know about you girls, but we love fall! It’s one of the best times of the year. So for this week’s survey, we’re playing a little game of This or That, all with fall-related questions. It’s exactly what it sounds like: We give you two options and you choose between them! (Click here to take the original survey!)
Technically, you’re supposed to choose between the two options no matter what, but we aren’t going to be sticklers for the rules! It’s up to you: Either you can choose to make yourself pick between the two options or, if neither sounds appealing to you, you can say neither and give us your own pick. Either way, we’ll all be learning stuff about each other!
Like the “Have You Ever?” surveys, this one is perfect to answer not only here on PI, but also to pull up on your phone and play at sleepovers, lunch breaks at school or on long car rides with your family.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
This or that?
1. Pumpkin spice latte or peppermint mocha?
2. Pumpkin bread or pumpkin pie?
3. Thanksgiving dinner or Thanksgiving leftovers?
4. Candy corn or Tootsie Rolls?
5. Haunted house or pumpkin patch?
6. Corn maze or hayride?
7. Caramel apple or candy apple?
8. Boots or scarves?
9. Holiday movies or holiday music?
10. Tire swings or jumping in leaves?