Games & Fun
Survey: This or That, Summer Edition
Written by Project Inspired | June 20, 2014
Tomorrow’s the first day of summer, girls, and we hope you’re enjoying these warmer, school-free days! To help celebrate, we’re playing a little game of This or That, all with summer-related questions. It’s exactly what it sounds like: We give you two options and you choose between them! (Click here to take the fall edition. The winter one is here, and the more recent spring edition, right here.)
Technically, you’re supposed to choose between the two options no matter what, but we aren’t going to be sticklers for the rules! It’s up to you: Either you can choose to make yourself pick between the two options or, if neither sounds appealing to you, you can say neither and give us your own pick. Either way, we’ll all be learning stuff about each other!
Like the “Have You Ever?” surveys, this one is perfect to answer not only here on PI, but also to pull up on your phone and play at sleepovers, lunch breaks at school or on long car rides with your family.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
This or that?
1. Watch fireworks or light up your own sparklers?
2. Go to the pool or the beach?
3. Chow down on watermelon or kiwi?
4.Cool down with ice cream or popsicles?
5. Catch an outdoor movie or an outdoor concert?
6. Paint your nails a seasonal, lighter color or stick with darker hues?
7. Head to a water park or out on a hike?
8. Grill out or roast hot dogs and marshmallows?
9. Head to a baseball game or stay inside and watch the World Cup?
10. Check out an outdoor outlet mall or a farmers’ market?