Games & Fun
Survey: What Are Your Favorite Apps?
Written by Project Inspired | August 30, 2013
If you own a smartphone or tablet, you probably know the world of apps pretty well! While there are tons and tons of apps out there, everyone has their favorite games, social media apps, organizational helpers, to do list apps and more. We want to find out what apps you’re using, how many apps you regularly use, if you have a smartphone or are even allowed to use apps and the best apps for Christian teens!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What kind of phone do you have? If you don’t have a smartphone, do you ever play with apps on a tablet?
2. If you have a smartphone, how many apps do you have on it? How many do you regularly use?
3. Do you parents limit your time spent on your phone or which apps you can use?
4. What is your hands down favorite app?
5. Which app do you think every Christian gal should have?
6. What are your favorite apps for Bible verses or Christian news?
7. Do you bring your Bible to church, or use your mobile device for reading the Word?
8. If you could invent your own app, what would it be?
9. Which social media app is your favorite?
10. If PI had an app, what would you want it to be?!