For many of us, heading to church each Sunday is the highlight of the week! But it’s a very different experience person-to-person, depending on what you’re involved with at your church. While some of you gals might spend the morning with your parents in the main sermon hall, others may split off into teen-centered Sunday school groups. Or maybe you spend part of your Sunday singing with the choir! We can’t wait to hear all about your favorite parts of church!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. How often do you head to church–only on Sundays or throughout the week as well?
2. Do you stay in one main chapel for a service or do you break out for a side event?
3. Are you part of any youth-centered church groups?
4. Do you sing in the choir or perform with the theatre?
5. Do you get dressed up for church, or is your church more casual?
6. Do you ride to church with your family or drive separately?
7. Do you stay after for any events?
8. Does your family have any traditions that you do before or after the service?
9. Does your church eat together?
10. How long do you usually spend at church on Sundays?