In this week’s poll, we asked you girls about your favorite times and ways to read the Bible, and we’ve loved seeing your answers and reactions. So for this week’s survey, we want to know all about your favorite parts of the Bible and why they stand out to you! Maybe you’ve studied certain chapters in church that really stuck with you, or you’ve come across a verse that really resonates while making your way through a specific book. We know you’ll all have unique and interesting picks, and with your answers, we can help each other find new parts of the Bible to explore and learn from!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. Which is your favorite book?
2. Your favorite gospel?
3. New Testament or Old?
4. Favorite verse?
5. Favorite part to share when you’re talking about your faith with others?
6. Favorite of the 21 epistles or letters?
7. Which version of the Bible do you prefer?
8. Favorite of the psalms?
9. Favorite overall story?
10. Which story do you know the best and/or reread a lot?