Your initial reaction to a survey all about quotes may be that it seems like a daunting task. But anyone who’s on Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter likely has re-pinned, “liked” and tweeted many quotes. In fact, there are probably hundreds of quotes out there that you love! Sharing words and phrases that inspire us with our families and friends is an age-old tradition and a way of sharing our experiences with others.
Revisiting the social media pages where you share your favorite things may help you find some of them, or others might pop into your head immediately. Remember, if you can only recall a portion of a quote, try Googling the part you remember…it’s likely the results will have the full quote! Bible verses, song lyrics and movie lines count as well. We can’t wait to hear all of your awesome and inspiring, hilarious and Godly quotes!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What’s your favorite quote about God or Christianity?
2. What’s your favorite quote about family?
3. About friends?
4. About love?
5. About dealing with hardships in life?
6. What’s your favorite funny quote?
7. Your favorite Bible verse?
8. Your favorite inspirational quote?
9. Whose quotes do you often find yourself drawn to?
10. What’s your all-time favorite quote?