If there were any year to get excited about breaking out the bright colors and short sleeves, it’s this year. Almost everyone across the country suffered through the toughest winter in years (and many are still dealing with it), and people have only recently been able to store away their heavy coats. In celebration of all things spring and warm, we wanted to use this week’s survey to find out all about your favorite fashion trends for the new season!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. How do you feel about the resurgence of the ’90s trends in fashion, specifically in relation to florals?
2. Hippie headbands: yay or nay?
3. Bright booties…are you in, or do you prefer your basic black and brown boots?
4. Pastels are in, neons are out. Are you on board or still rocking your bright shades?
5. They say that skinny jeans/pants are on their way out, and rolled-up/boyfriend and boot-cut are back in style. Are you willing to ditch your skinnies?
6. Rompers and maxi dresses remain on the scene. Which do you prefer?
7. What’s your favorite spring trend for 2014?
8. What’s your least favorite spring trend for 2014?
9. Dark red lipstick… would you wear it?
10. Fun, funky sunglasses—awesome or prefer to stick to your standard sunnies?