Back in April, we held a survey asking you gals about your favorite fashion trends for spring, and had so much fun reading all of your unique and fun responses. Now that summer is almost officially in bloom, we want to do the same thing with the new season and find out all about what you’re looking forward to wearing this June, July and August!
Looking for inspiration? We’ll be rolling out our picks for modest swimsuits and other summer fashions throughout the coming weeks and months, so be sure to check them out and comment on what you like and want to see more of. We can’t wait to share this awesome time of the year with you!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. When it comes to shorts, what length do you prefer?
2. Distressed jeans/shorts and capris (meaning holes, cut-offs and staining): yay or nay?
3. Mega-florals are in style again this year. Do you enjoy heavily floral dresses and skirts? How much is too much?
4. When it comes to summer tops, what are your favorite styles?
5. What are your sandal and flip-flop must-haves?
6. What are your must-have summer accessory picks?
7. Brightly colored bags are in for summer, as are white and tan choices. What’s your pick?
8. Wedges: a great summer alternative to heels or ouchie-inducing pain machines?
9. Skirts and dresses–love ’em or prefer shorts and pants?
10. What’s your one favorite fashion trend for this summer?