Games & Fun
Survey: What Are Your Favorite Things About Fall?
Written by Project Inspired | September 19, 2014
Though it’s always hard to let go of summer (the weather! the fun movies! the whole no-school thing!), but fall is a gorgeous time of year and brings its own little special things. As we pull out our sweaters and socks, we’re dreaming about pumpkin spice lattes, changing leaves and a slew of fun holidays that are right around the corner. We want to know YOUR favorite things about fall and what you’re looking forward to this year in particular.
Answer the questions below in the comments, and feel free to add anything you like about the new season!
1. What is your favorite fall fashion/clothing item?
2. How does your beauty routine change in the fall?
3. What is your favorite fall food?
4. What is your favorite fall beverage?
5. What upcoming fall movie are you most looking forward to?
6. What is your favorite new album?
7. What is your favorite TV show (which can include new premieres!)?
8. What is your favorite outdoor activity during the fall?
9. What is your favorite way to preserve summer as we head into the colder seasons?
10. What traditions or family activities do you and yours do during fall?