Games & Fun
Survey: What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?
Written by Project Inspired | March 8, 2013
Our movie survey got more than 100 comments, so we think it’s safe to say that you love movies. (If you haven’t filled it out yet, go here!) Though TV and film are certainly different mediums, many people who love one at least appreciate the other, since they’re similar in many ways.
What we love about television is its ability to to stick around in our lives. No matter how much you love a movie character, you’ll only see their story for a couple of hours (or in the case of Harry Potter, like 19 hours–but still!). Some of the best TV shows last for five seasons or more, giving us years of quality time with characters’ lives and stories.
We’re interested to hear about YOUR favorite shows, characters, viewing habits and more!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not at all, 10 being tons), how much do you love TV? Why did you pick that number?
2. How many shows do you watch?
3. What is your favorite show that’s currently on TV? Favorite show of the past?
4. What’s your preferred viewing method–do you watch shows live, DVR them, or watch them online?
5. Who do you watch TV with? Friends? Family?
6. Is there anything you’re not allowed to watch? Do you wish you could watch it or plan to when you’re older?
7. If you love TV, what do you love about it? If you’re not into it, what about it doesn’t appeal to you?
8. Are there any shows you really don’t like? Why?
9. Do you think TV has the ability to teach us? Especially for people who don’t go to movies much, can watching certain shows open our minds to things we otherwise wouldn’t know about?
10. If you could meet any character from TV, who would it be and why? (Notice we said character, not actor. Feel free to include one of those, too, if you want!)
We can’t wait to hear all about your favorite shows!