July 4th is coming up soon, and we know many of you girls likely have BBQ, pool party or fireworks-watching plans with family or friends. The summer holiday is usually tons of fun and features a few of our favorite things (food, warm weather and lots of color), but it also marks a serious and important time in our country’s past. It’s awesome to have a singular holiday that pulls us all together as a nation, despite any differences we might have otherwise.
This week, we wanted to do a survey focusing on Independence Day—your plans, your family’s traditions and what you’re most looking forward to this July 4th. God Bless America!
Copy the questions and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What are your family’s traditions for July 4th?
2. What are your plans this year?
3. What are you planning to wear?
4. Do you have any special America-themed or flag item that you like to wear for July 4th?
5. What’s your favorite July 4th memory?
6. What’s your favorite thing about July 4th?
7.If you could do anything for the holiday, which would it be: go somewhere awesome to watch fireworks, have a pool party and grill out with all your friends/family, or watch a live sporting event or outdoor concert?
8. What’s your favorite song to listen to on July 4th?
9. What does your hometown do to celebrate the holiday?
10. What’s your favorite food item to enjoy on July 4th?