Games & Fun
Survey: What Are Your Plans for New Year’s Eve?
Written by Project Inspired | December 30, 2014
PI Girls, can you believe it’s almost the end of the year? Yes, 2014 is drawing to a close, and as the year wraps up, we want to know what goals and special plans you have for NYE! Maybe you have a to-do list left over from January or a specific goal you want to achieve this winter. Do you already have your Christmas break plans for the year? What’s on your “must” list for the remaining month? Fill us in with this week’s survey!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. Did you make any New Year’s resolutions this year? If so, what’s left for you to accomplish?
2. What are you doing for NYE?
3. Do you have any special events or plans this month?
4. What are you wearing for NYE?
5. What are your family’s traditions for ringing in the new year?
6. What are your plans for Christmas break?
7. How do you typically spend New Year’s Day?
8. What’s the one winter activity you want to have done by the end of the year?
9. This year, are you going to make or buy most of your Christmas gifts? Have you started already?
10. What are you most proud of accomplishing so far this year?