Games & Fun
Survey: What Are Your Sleepover Essentials?
Written by Project Inspired | May 31, 2013
Ahh, sleepovers! An essential part of girlhood and growing up, sleeping over at friends’ houses is a great way to spend time with your closest pals. Whether it’s just one good friend or a whole slew of girlfriends, you’re sure to enjoy yourselves and learn a bit more about each other during a slumber party!
Summer is the perfect time to have a sleepover party, and we can’t wait to hear all about how you’d plan the perfect night with your girls.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What is one item that is essential to every great sleepover?
2. What is your favorite sleepover activity?
3. What is the one thing you should absolutely NOT do at a sleepover?
4. What is your favorite sleepover food?
5. What is your favorite sleepover theme?
6. What song is essential to any sleepover playlist?
7. What are the perfect movies to watch at a sleepover?
8. What’s the perfect number of people to have at a sleepover?
9. What are the best games to play at a sleepover?
10. Tell us about the best sleepover you’ve ever been to (or hosted)! What made it so great?