Girls, it’s Memorial Day weekend and you know what that means…summer is nearly here! After the harsh winter that swept the continent, we’re all likely looking forward to some warmer times ahead. Whether you’ve got summer classes, a job, some volunteer gigs or vacation time with family planned, it’s nice to know you’ll get a break from a heavy course load at school while enjoying the best weather of the year.
We love how varied and interesting all of your lives are, and we can’t wait to hear all about your summer plans. We also want to know what kinds of things you’d love to see on Project Inspired to help make your summer the best yet. Don’t hold back!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. Going on any vacations this summer? Where and with whom?
2. Any special plans with your church for the summer?
3. Going to any summer camps or retreats?
4. Have a summer job or volunteering gig?
5. Do you have to do anything academic this summer? Taking any classes or doing summer reading for the fall semester?
6. Will you be touring any colleges this summer or preparing for the next step in your education or career?
7. Got any awesome plans with your friends this summer?
8. What upcoming summer movie are you most looking forward to?
9. What summer fashion staple are you most looking forward to rocking?
10. What one thing are you most looking forward to this summer?