Dreams are pretty fascinating! We go to bed every night and all kinds of stories play out in our minds. Some are wonderful, some are scary and others are so realistic that we may spend the first 10 seconds we’re awake trying to figure out if it was an actual memory or a dream! We can dream a bunch of tiny stories, one long dream or we might even have a recurring dream that pops up throughout our lives. And then, of course, there are people who don’t remember their dreams at all.
Take this week’s survey and tell us all about YOUR dreams, how often you remember them and what you think they might mean!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. Do you remember your dreams? Always? Never?
2. Do you have a recurring dream? Is there something in particular that you think makes it come back (such as when you’re stressed out or nervous)?
3. What are most of your dreams about?
4. Do you ever have bad dreams or nightmares?
5. Do you ever have dreams that feel super realistic? Have you ever woken up wondering if something you dreamed about actually happened?
6. Do you have a favorite dream or something you dream about that makes you really happy?
7. Do you usually have one long dream or a bunch of tiny, different dreams that don’t make sense together?
8. Are the same people usually in your dreams or do you get a wide cast of characters?
9. Who is the most random person to ever show up in your dreams?
10. Do you believe that some dreams come from God? Has God ever spoken to you through your dreams?