Games & Fun
Survey: What Do You Like Best About Where You Live?
Written by Project Inspired | January 25, 2013
Everyone has a city or town they call “home.” Some of us have lived in several, while others have been in the same place since birth. And like almost anything else in life, there are things we probably love about where we live…and things we don’t love so much.
The key to being happy where you are is to focus on the positives! You probably have some favorite hangouts or restaurants; maybe you love the weather in your town, or the fact that you live in the mountains or near the beach. Whatever it is, we’d love to hear about it!
Copy the questions below and then paste them (along with your answers) in the comments. We can’t wait to see what pops up!
1. In what city or town do you live?
2. What’s your very favorite thing about where you live? It can be anything!
3. Where is your favorite place to hang out?
4. Favorite local restaurant? What kind of food do they serve?
5. Do you live in a neighborhood or a big plot of land? What’s more common where you live?
6. Where is the best place to go the the movies in your town? To see music?
7. What’s your favorite nearby city or town?
8. What’s your favorite thing about the locals where you live?
9. What’s the most unique thing about your town, compared to others you’ve visited?
10. Do you plan to stay forever, or do you think you’ll move away someday?