Games & Fun
Survey: What Does Your Bedroom Look Like?
Written by Project Inspired | April 26, 2013
When you’re living at home (and even later when you’re living with roommates), your bedroom is the one part of your living space that’s all yours! How you decorate it, maintain it and choose to live in it are all representations of YOU.
While your parents may have set some ground rules that you’re dying to break once you get your first apartment, you’ve likely still been able to infuse much of your personality into your space. Now, we want to hear all about how you’ve made it your own!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. Do you share your room? If so, who with?
2. What color is your room? Did you paint it yourself?
3. How would you describe the overall decorating style of your room? Modern, vintage, girly, etc?
4. Are you a neat freak, messy or somewhere in between?
5. Is your bedroom large, small or just right?
6. What’s your favorite part of your room? This can be a specific item, decoration, theme…it’s up to you!
7. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your dream room makeover include?
8. What kinds of things do you have hanging on your walls?
9. Do you make your bed every day or keep things casual?
10. How often do you hang out in your room? Is it your favorite room in the house?