Games & Fun
Survey: What Would Your Dream Bedroom Look Like?
Written by Project Inspired | March 21, 2014
Now that spring is officially here (hooray!), you may be thinking about ways to do some spring cleaning in your room. While cleaning itself isn’t all that fun, the opportunity to organize and refresh our lives and rooms can be exhilarating!
In the spirit of spring cleaning and organization, we thought we’d do this week’s survey on your dream bedroom. We hope this will get you thinking about some fun spring projects you might want to research and try out in your own room!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What kind of bed frame would be in your dream room? How big would you want your bed to be?
2. What kind of art, decals or prints would you love to have on your walls? What color would you paint your walls?
3. What would your dream closet look like?
4. Would you want any rugs? Carpet? Hardwood floors?
5. What kind of desk would you have in your dream room?
6. For your bookcase, would you rather have something built into the wall, leaning up against a wall, floating shelves or a regular, stand-alone bookcase? What color would it be?
7. Whether you have your own bathroom (lucky you!) or share one with your sibling(s), tell us what kind of makeover you would love to give it!
8. Let’s talk pillows–decorative ones for your bed, a few throw pillows for your couch (hey, a girl can dream!) and maybe some large ones for the floor. What would they look like?
9. What other decorative things would be in your dream room?
10. What additional furniture would you love to have in your room? What would it look like and where might you get it?