Games & Fun
Survey: What Does Your Family Do for Fun?
Written by Project Inspired | February 15, 2013
For most of us, our families are integral parts of our lives. They come in all shapes and sizes, they raise us, help shape who we are, and support us through thick and thin. Thinking about families got us to wondering how you spend time with yours. Anyone have any awesome plans this weekend? A favorite breakfast place you hit up after church each week? A meal you cook together every month?
Copy the questions below and then paste them (along with your answers) in the comments. We can’t wait to see what pops up!
1. What is your family’s favorite activity to do together?
2. Do you have designated “family” time? How often?
3. Are there rules in your house about eating meals together or helping cook them?
4. Do you have fun activities you do with just your mom? Your dad? Another family member you’re close to?
5. Do you have siblings? If so, do you spend special time with them? Doing what?
6. What kind of family vacations do you take and how often?
7. Is there something you wish your family did together more often?
8. How do you and your siblings bring your different personalities to the family in order to come up with fun things to do?
9. What do you think you’ll miss most about living with your family once you eventually move away?
10. What is your favorite memory that includes your family?