Games & Fun
Survey: What Does Your Online Life Look Like?
Written by Project Inspired | March 22, 2013
For many teens, the web is a integral part of daily life. It’s common now for classrooms to be full of computers and for an average study session to include Google. There are online games, social networks aplenty, and magazines and newspapers have prominent online presences in addition to their print publications.
We want to know what your online life looks like. Do you spend hours on the web every day? Do your parents have a strict rule limiting your time on social media sites? Does your smartphone double your time on the internet? Let’s hear it!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. How much time per day would you say you spend on the internet?
2. Are you on any social media sites? Which one is your favorite–Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or other?
3. What do you use the internet for the most? Email? News? Chatting with friends?
4. What is your favorite thing about or to do online?
5. If you couldn’t go online for a whole week (including on your phone), what would be the toughest life adjustment?
6. Do you use the internet a lot for school? Which sites are most helpful?
7. Do your parents limit your online usage in any way? If so, do you think it’s helpful? Should more parents do this?
8. What’s something that you think might be bad about the web?
9. Which websites do you visit most frequently?
10. If you could invent something new for the internet, what would it be?