Games & Fun
Survey: What Would You Do If…? Part 3!
Written by Project Inspired | November 8, 2013
It’s fun to think about what you might do in certain (albeit unlikely) situations. Your responses can say a lot about the kinds of things you like and what your dreams might be! With that in mind, we thought it might be cool to do a third edition of our “What Would You Do If…?” survey, where you tell us what you might do in particular situations. Check out the first and second surveys if you haven’t already completed them.
Try to elaborate on each question here—for example, for the first question, “What would you do if you could have a year’s worth of one beauty supply?” tell us what you’d choose and why! We can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
What would you do if…
1. …you could have a year’s worth of one beauty supply?
2. …you could get two tickets to any sporting event in the world?
3. …you could bring any one person (living or deceased) with you to church?
4. …you had a “free period” at the end of your school day and could use it however you wanted?
5. …you could have any band or singer you like write a song about you?
6. …you could go to the movie premiere of any film coming out in the next year?
7. …you could take cooking classes from any famous chef in the world?
8. …you could have any car you wanted, old or new, totally free?
9. …you were granted one superpower of your choice?
10. …you could have your favorite band or singer do a cover of your favorite hymn?