It’s fun to think about what you might do in certain (albeit mostly unlikely) situations. Your responses can say a lot about the kinds of things you like and what your dreams might be! With that in mind, we thought it might be cool to do a fourth edition of our “What Would You Do If…?” survey, where you tell us what you might do in particular fun situations. Check out the first, second and third editions if you haven’t already completed them!
Try to elaborate on each question here—for example, for the first question, “What would you do if you could visit any church in the world?” tell us where you’d choose and why! Do you love the location or its history? Or perhaps you like the sermons of the pastor there! We can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
What would you do if…
1. …you could visit any church in the world?
2. …you could have a conversation with one of your parents at any age of their lives?
3. …you could be a contestant or guest on any reality TV show?
4. …you could fly anyone from out of state to your town to visit you (for free, of course!)?
5. …you could get a free pass to skip a test in any of your current classes?
6. …you could have a year’s supply of your favorite snack?
7. …you could write an article to be published on the website of your choice?
8. …you could design your own dress for prom?
9. …you could pick one chore to never have to do again?
10. …you could visit any beach in the world?