Maybe it’s an hour-long process every morning, or maybe you roll out of bed, tousle your hair a bit and call it a day. Either way, everyone has some sort of beauty routine. Whether they’re traditions passed down from your mom or learned from a beauty magazine, tons of little things find ways to infiltrate your primping and preening and become a part of your daily life.
We find it fascinating that everyone has their own way of doing things and especially love the little quirks that make each of us unique in our quest to face the day. We’d love to hear about what you do to prepare and why and how you started doing it!
Copy the questions below and then paste them (along with your answers) in the comments.
1. How long does it take you to get ready every morning? To wind back down every night?
2. What’s the first thing you do to prepare (beauty-wise) for the day?
3. What are you must-use products for washing your face?
4. Do you shower in the morning or at night? Why is your choice best for you?
5. What is your favorite body wash product?
6. What’s your favorite product to use on your hair and how do you usually style it?
7. How do you go about coordinating your “look” for the day? Or do you wear the same makeup and hairstyle nearly every day?
8. How often do you stray from your routine and why?
9. Where did you learn most of your best beauty tips and favored product choices?
10. What do you always wish you had more time for in the morning?