Beauty & Fashion
Survey: What’s Your Makeup Style?
Written by Project Inspired | July 4, 2014
Wearing makeup is a fun way to enhance your already gorgeous, God-given beauty. Whether you’re just putting on a little mascara to make your eyes pop or doing your whole face, makeup can be fun to experiment with if you want to change up your look. For this week’s survey, we’re interested in hearing about your makeup style—what products you wear, where you get them and why you choose the styles you wear.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. For day-to-day makeup, do you do your whole face or just a few choice things?
2. What’s your beauty routine? Do you put your makeup on after you choose your outfit, right out of the shower or on your way to school/work?
3. Where is your favorite place to shop for makeup?
4. What’s your go-to beauty line for makeup products?
5. Do you wear the same sort of look every day or change it up according to your outfit?
6. What’s your favorite makeup trend for summer?
7. How does your summer makeup routine differ from the rest of the year?
8. When do you NOT wear makeup? When do you ALWAYS wear makeup?
9. Have you ever had your makeup professionally done?
10. Do you ever invite friends over and have a makeup party, trying new things out and doing each other’s looks?