Games & Fun
Survey: What’s Your Workout Routine?
Written by Project Inspired | May 30, 2014
As annoying as it can be to change into gym clothes in the middle of your school day and hit the track/field/weight room with your gym class, having exercise built into your day for you is actually a blessing. It means that you don’t have to find a way to get it in there yourself! Now that summer is almost in session, you’ll likely be looking for ways to stay in shape and boost your energy levels on your own.
The great thing about exercise is that there are so many different things you can do, preventing you from ever getting bored of one particular activity. Hiking, swimming, dancing, walking, running, going to the gym and playing sports are all great ways to get your sweat on while keeping things interesting. And if you can find a workout buddy, all the better!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What is your favorite part of gym class at school?
2. What is your favorite form of exercise?
3. How do you plan to exercise this summer?
4. Do you have a workout buddy to do activities with?
5. What is one form of working out that you’ve never tried, but would like to?
6. What type of exercise always makes you feel great afterward?
7. How often do you like to get out and be active?
8. What’s something that you’ve learned from gym or health class that has helped you when you work out on your own?
9. Do you play any sports, either with friends, for school or locally?
10. Do you have any fitness goals for the summer?