It’s a magical time of year…the weather is cooling down, school is in session and the fall holidays are on the horizon. Can you believe it!? We want to know what you girls have been up to lately, so this week’s survey is all about when you last did the fun things below. Feel free to expand on your answers and really fill us in—for example, on #1, make sure to tell us all about that cute animal you got to cuddle with!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
When was the last time you…
1. …snuggled with a cute animal?
2. …reorganized or cleaned your room and felt awesome about it?
3. …were super moved by something you learned at church?
4. …overcame a fear?
5. …learned something interesting at school?
6. …splurged on something for yourself?
7. …thought long and hard about your future plans?
8. …went on a road trip?
9. …made someone’s day with an act of kindness?
10. …did something fun with your family?