Games & Fun
Survey: When Was the Last Time…Part 4!
Written by Project Inspired | April 4, 2014
The weather is getting warmer, prom and graduation are around the corner…and then, before you know it, SUMMER! Can you believe it!? Time flies when you’re having fun. We want to know what you girls have been up to lately, so this week’s survey is all about when you last did the fun things below.
Feel free to expand on your answers and really fill us in—for example, on #1, make sure to tell us what you did and who you did it with! We’d also love to see pictures, so upload to Instagram and tag #ProjectInspired.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
When was the last time you…
1. Gave yourself a little at-home spa treatment, like a facial or manicure?
2. Had a bonding experience with someone in your family?
3. Read a Bible verse that really moved you?
4. Did something fun with your friends?
5. Made, crafted or DIY-ed something awesome?
6. Connected with someone out of state, like a letter to a pen pal or a phone call with a family member?
7. Tried (and liked!) a new restaurant?
8. Wrote in a journal/diary?
9. Witnessed to someone about your faith?
10. Did well on a test you were really worried about?