Games & Fun
Survey: Which Christian Teachings Mean the Most to You?
Written by Project Inspired | March 29, 2013
The Bible–along with our churches, sermons, pastors, parents and Jesus himself–contains a lot of messages for us to examine and take to heart. Depending on where you are in life and what you’re dealing with, certain teachings may impact you more deeply than others at different points in your journey with God. We’d love to hear about what has impacted you most and what you enjoy sharing with others.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What is your favorite story from the Bible and why?
2. Describe a recent sermon given at church that really impacted you.
3. What Biblical teaching is held in high regard within your family?
4. What is your personal favorite Christian teaching?
5. What message do you most enjoy sharing with friends?
6. Which element of Christianity has helped you most in the challenging parts of your life?
7. Which teaching do you feel needs more attention or too often loses its impact?
8. What are you yearning to learn more about?
9. What is your favorite passage from the Bible and why?
10. Who has most helped you learn about walking with God?