The music we love tells us a lot about who we are. Maybe you listen for lyrics that touch your heart, or maybe you’re the kind of gal who really enjoys a good beat. You might like music that pumps you up or motivates you while you take a morning jog through the park. Others like quiet music they can play while doing homework or winding down after a long day. And, of course, there are those who love multiple kinds of music depending on their mood. No option is right or wrong, and we’re interested in hearing about what you listen to!
Copy the questions below and then paste them (along with your answers) in the comments. We can’t wait to see what pops up!
1. What is your favorite genre of music?
2. Who is your favorite band?
3. Who is your favorite female singer?
4. Favorite male singer?
5. Do you think it’s okay to listen to non-Christian music? Why or why not?
6. How often do you go see live music?
7. Where is your favorite place to listen to music? Your car, bedroom, gym, etc?
8. Where do you buy your music–iTunes, CDs, borrowed from friends, etc?
9. What’s your favorite place to find new music–Spotify, Pandora, iTunes, etc?
10. Will you be watching the Grammys next weekend? Any top picks to win?
More Stories Like This on Project Inspired:
Survey: What Do You Like Best About Where You Live?
Survey: What Are Your Favorite Movies?