Games & Fun
Survey: Your Favorite Things About Thanksgiving
Written by Project Inspired | November 14, 2014
Gobble, gobble! Thanksgiving will be here in a couple of weeks! Whether it’s a major family holiday for you or not, you’ve likely got some sort of plans to attend to, and perhaps some treasured traditions, and we can’t wait to hear all about them. Which pie are you most looking forward to? Will you be spending the afternoon doing homework, watching football or taking a long walk or hike? Fill out this week’s survey and let’s compare notes!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?
2. What is your favorite food to help make?
3. Tell us something about your favorite non-immediate-family guest that you celebrate Thanksgiving with.
4. Does your church do anything you love for Thanksgiving?
5. Does your family watch something, like football or the Macy’s Day Parade, on Thanksgiving?
6. Do you have any Thanksgiving day rituals?
7. What do you enjoy doing after you’ve eaten?
8. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving movie?
9. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving leftover treat?
10. What’s one thing you’re looking forward to especially on this Thanksgiving?