Ladies, I have pretty eclectic taste in music, as you may have already figured out from my previous themed playlists, including 10 Great Songs to Get You Pumped Up For Summer!, 10 Awesome Songs to Dance To and 5 More Songs to Remind You That God Made You Beautiful. Whether it’s rock or rap, country or contemporary, they’re all great, as long as the message glorifies God. Unfortunately, much of the secular sounds today are far from godly, even when it comes to secular country music, which used to be my favorite secular sound. So, it’s become all about Christian music for me…and these days, there is a ton of really good Christian music to choose from!
Christian denominations may differ in some things, but we don’t differ when it comes to grace! God’s amazing grace is the only thing that saves us, and this week’s songs are a great reminder of this truth.
I hope you like listening to these songs as much as I enjoyed selecting them!
1. “Grace Amazing” – Jimmy Needham ft. Trip Lee (Nightlights)
2. “This Is Amazing Grace” – Phil Wickham (The Ascension)
3. “Your Grace Is Enough” – Matt Maher (All The People Said Amen)
4. “Your Grace Finds Me” – Matt Redman (Live From LIFT: A Worship Leader Collective)
5. “Lucky Ones” – Lecrae ft. Rudy Currence (Gravity)
6. “Amazing Grace” – Jars of Clay (Who We Are Instead)
7. “Only Grace” – Matthew West (History)
8. “Already Home” – Thousand Foot Krutch (Welcome to the Masquerade)
9. “Grace Is Sufficient” – Shane & Shane (The One You Need)
10. “Amazing Grace” – Chris Tomlin (My Chains Are Gone)
Ladies, what is your favorite song that reminds you of God’s amazing grace?