Girls, did you know that many people consider the third week in August “Friendship Week”? How awesome! It’s so important to cherish and nurture our friendships, as they are some of the most important relationships in our lives. Good friends make bad days better and good days all the more enjoyable. They listen, make us laugh, give advice, and inspire and encourage us along the way.
In honor of Friendship Week, we’ve decided to make our own Friendship Week here on PI! We’ve already done a poll on the best qualities to have in a best friend and a survey all about your amazing friends, but we thought we’d kick off the fun with a new survey all about friendship and your besties, new and old.
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. What is the most important quality in a friend?
2. How do you define “friendship”?
3. What do you love most about your group of friends?
4. Do you have a close-knit circle of girlfriends or a few separate friends that you hang out with one-on-one?
5. What do you and your friends typically do for fun?
6. Do you have a pen pal? Where do they live?
7. Do you have any friends who live far away from you? How do you keep in touch?
8. Do any of your friends live in your neighborhood or close enough to walk to?
9. What’s something you have in common with your best friend? A big difference between you?
10. Do you consider anyone in your family to be one of your best friends as well? If so, who and why?