Beauty & Fashion
The 9 Items You’ll Need for Your Holiday Wardrobe!
Written by Julie Partin | November 2, 2017
November means the official start of the holiday season! Here are a few staple items that will get you through the rest of 2017’s big days in style.
1. Sweater. For Thanksgiving day and other various parties this month, you’ll need a cozy sweater that will still look great in pictures.
2. Stretchy skinny pants. If you plan on having a feast with your family or friends this Thanksgiving, you’re going to need pants that will fit all that yummy food!
3. Scarf. A festive winter accessory turns any outfit into a perfect holiday look.
4. Boots. A pair of comfortable and cute boots that will hold up in the cold weather will complement any look.
5. Blouse. You will probably end up going to church on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, so you’ll want a classy top that you can dress up or down, depending on the occasion.
6. Christmas Eve PJ’s. Christmas morning pictures are always a blast and themed pajamas make you feel like a kid again.
7. Sparkly top or dress. A shiny outfit goes perfectly with any New Year’s Eve celebration!
8. Coat. Many of you live in a city where it’s already starting to get super chilly. Don’t forget about a go-with-anything coat that you’re sure to wear every day!
9. Beanie. If you plan on playing a family game of football or going caroling, you’ll be glad to have an adorable hat to keep you warm.
Did we forget any items you love to wear around the holidays?