Relationships, yes the age old question “when am I going to find the one God?!” is all too real for you. We poke fun of this ridiculously high standard placed on our “ring by spring” mentality for college freshman. I mean, you’re 19 shouldn’t you be married by now?! Well, no. As every mom says “it’s all in God’s time.”
1. When you’re sitting at the park and see two dogs in love…
2. So down and dejected, you head to church. You’re just sitting there waiting for the service to start and BAM, there he is. (internal panic mode ON!)
3. Later that summer you see THAT cute guy from church at camp. He smiles, you smile. (Butterflies, Butterflies) Then, just like that you end up awkwardly chatting. As you walk away you feel a notification alert on your phone and BAM! It’s about to get REAL.
4. The “liking” each others photos goes on for about a month. Then, it happens… Yeah, we’re in disbelief too.
5. Things are moving along splendidly. At youth group you two love birds come together for small group time.
6. Meanwhile, he’s telling his friends…
7. It’s going REALLY good. Then comes the praying during EVERY quite time you have. “Dear God, if it’s your will can you make this work out?”
8. And then, he’s thinking the same thing!
9. You suddenly get an alert on your cell phone. An alert you set earlier that summer to remind you that God is near! WHAT PERFECT TIMING!
10. And then, two years, 6 months, 7 days, 4 hours, 12 minutes and 22 seconds later you two get married. (not that anyone is counting)….
Cool story bro!