Music & Culture
Top 10 Christian Podcasts We Love
Written by Christi Given | July 9, 2017
Project Inspired started a group specifically for the Girl Talk questions, which typically come from the Girl Talk chat wall on Facebook.
Click here to join the Facebook group.
Recently, an anonymous PI Girl asked for some podcast recommendations because she said she’s somewhat unfamiliar with podcasts.
One suggestion I have is that if you have a smartphone, you probably have the podcast app, or you can download many podcasts on Apple or iTunes. Many churches and pastors have podcasts or sermons recorded on their official website. In addition, some churches stream their services online or share them on their Vimeo and YouTube channels.
Here’s a list of 10 podcasts that we like.
Our Favorite Top 10 Christian Podcasts
1. Bethel Church with Pastor Bill Johnson: podcasts.ibethel.org/en
2. Calvary Chapel with Pastor Raul Ries: oneplace.com/ministries/somebody-loves-you-op
3. Hope Chapel with Pastor Zac Nazarian: hopechapel.org/sermon
4. Real Radio with Pastor Jack Hibbs: reallifewithjackhibbs.org/listen
5. Beth Moore: http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/living-proof-with-beth-moore/
6. The Potter’s House with Bishop T. D. Jakes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-potters-touch/id538401206?mt=2
7. Core Church L.A. with Pastor Steve Wilburn:
8. Christine Caine: http://christinecaine.com/content/podcasts/gjrf94#.WV6BuoVlCEc
9. Calvary Chapel Pasadena with Pastor Xavier Ries:
10. Harvest Christian Fellowship with Pastor Greg Laurie: harvest.org/watch-and-listen/podcasts
Do you listen to podcasts online? If so, comment below and share your favorites!
PI Girls, do you have a favorite podcast or who is your favorite pastor? Comment below! God bless you! Remember, Jesus loves you so much! Stay in His Word and you will grow!
Message Christi at facebook.com/christigiven for questions or prayer requests!