- Drink some relaxing tea! One of my favorites is Yogi Calming tea. It helps me unwind from the day.
- Listen to classical music- Try some songs from Mozart, or ask your parents who their favorite composer is that’s soothing. Or email me for some ideas!
- Lay down and take a nap- It sounds obvious, but let yourself get some zz’s! It will help you recharge.
- Read some soothing scriptures- God cares so much about you, if you read some inspiring scriptures, it will help you feel more at ease. I like this one: 2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
- Watch your favorite movie! One of my favorites is Zoolander. It cracks me up!
- Put on a face mask- This is also one of my favorite things to do when I want to relax. You can also light candles for a more tranquil effect.
- Change your computer screen- Make your background a picture of a beautiful tropical scene, it will make you feel more calm.
- Organize your closet! I know this may sound odd, but when I put things in order and organize my clothes according to color, the process makes me feel productive and also eases my stress.
- Do some stretching– Lay down on the floor and bend your knees to your chest and breathe deeply. You’ll feel better and relaxed!
What are some of your tips that help you relax?