Beauty & Fashion
Want Your Hair in Pretty Waves? Here’s An Easy Way To Achieve it!
Written by Nicole | March 27, 2011
I’ve gone through a lot of trial and error when it comes to soft waves. I always did it wrong and my hair wouldn’t budge from being straight. I’ve finally got it down so I want to share it with you. Here’s 5 easy steps to to getting pretty waves!
- Use a thickening product called Rusk to give your hair more body and texture. Spray all over and blend it in with your hands.
- I blow dry my hair with my head tilted down and my hair flipped over for for volume.
- I separate my hair into sections and then wrap 1 inch parts of my hair around the barrel of the Sultra curling iron. This is available at Sephora. It’s 10x better than a regular curling iron that clamps around your hair.
- I use a hand mirror to check the back of my hair and make sure I curled the back.
- I spray on True Color shine spray to create a glossy finish. Miracle 10 spray (available at drugstores) is also good for this.
** By the way the corkboard you see behind me is for my next vision board. 🙂
Now rock your waves and get ready to receive compliments!