Games & Fun
Weekly Survey: What Are Your Favorite Movies?
Written by Project Inspired | January 18, 2013
There’s just something about movies. Now, we know that not everyone is super obsessed with films–some gals would much rather take in a concert, have a TV marathon or go on a hike. But even the least likely cinephile probably has a few favorites. And that’s because, whether it’s happened a hundred times or only a few, movies have a real ability to impact you.
Maybe the storyline reminds you of yourself, your life or the life of someone you love. Perhaps you can’t relate to a character at all, but you can just feel what they’re going through and want to give them a big bear hug. Or maybe you deeply appreciate the acting, directing, cinematography, etc.
Whatever the case, our favorite films not only speak to us, they end up saying a lot about us! We’re interested to hear about YOUR favorite flicks, genres, actors and directors and the storylines you like and relate to!
Copy the questions below and then paste them (along with your answers) in the comments. We can’t wait to see what pops up!
1. What are your top three favorite films?
2. What would you say is your favorite genre of film? (Think: comedy, drama, romance, action, adventure, sci-fi, etc.)
3. How many movies would you say you see in a theater each month?
4. How many movies do you rent and watch at home? Do you prefer this to going to the theater?
5. Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
6. If you have one, who is your favorite director?
7. How do you decide which movies to see? Critics, or friends and family recommendations?
8. Do you think TV has become more fun to watch than movies, or do you think they’re both still good?
9. Do your parents ever take you to R-rated movies, or do you mostly stick with PG-13 and under?
10. Who is your favorite person to see movies with, and why?