Beauty & Fashion
What Are Some Good Drugstore Makeup Products?
Written by Christi Given | December 3, 2018
Every week, I choose a different topic from the Facebook chat wall on the private group. You can join the group to read, comment and/or ask questions or prayer requests. Join our Facebook Girl Talk Group here.
This week in the PI Girl Talk group, someone asked if there were good drugstore makeup products and brands. Here are some of my personal favorites that are not very expensive. Some of these products are my every-day or must-have brands. I hope that you are able to save some money while still taking care of yourself and feeling beautiful.
1. Nexxus Hair Spray: This comb-through spray is amazing because your hair doesn’t end up sticky and you can brush through your curls.
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo: This product is only about $8, depending on where you buy it. The dry shampoo is great to use between washes, and you can get it at any drugstore.
3. Rimmel London Foundation: This foundation is a great alternative to department store foundations. This lasts up to 25 hours.
4. e.l.f. False Lashes: These lashes ($3–$4) come with about two to four lash sets. This is great for people on a budget or who use lashes daily.
5. L’Oréal Paris Advanced Sleek Iron Heat Spray: This is an amazing heat protector for your hair or if you are straightening your hair.
6. L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Mascara: This mascara is one of my all-time favorite mascaras. It really works, and it makes your lashes look extra long. You can get it at stores such as CVS, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid and more.
7. e.l.f. Lip Plumping Gloss: This lip gloss is only a couple bucks and is just as good as any department store brand. Even our founder of PI, Nicole Weider, loves their wipes.
8. Burt’s Bees Makeup Remover Wipes: These makeup remover wipes can range from $6–$10, depending on where you buy them. They are natural and are good for your skin.
9. Wet & Wild Black Liquid Eyeliner: This eyeliner, which is only a few bucks, is great, and so is their pencil eyeliner, which also costs about $1–$4. You can get them at Target, CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid.
10. e.l.f. Bronzer: This product is only $2, and is great quality.
PI Girls, do you have a favorite makeup brand or drugstore product you can’t live without?