PI Girls, can you believe it’s already November? 2013 is drawing to a close, and the year wraps up, we want to know what goals and special plans you have for the rest of the year and what you’ve already accomplished in 2013! Maybe you have a to-do list left over from January or have a specific goal you want to achieve this fall. Do you already have your Christmas break plans for the year? What’s on your “must” list for the remaining months? Fill us in with this week’s survey!
Copy the questions below and paste them (along with your answers) in a comment.
1. Did you make any New Year’s resolutions this year? If so, what’s left for you to accomplish?
2. What’s one major goal you have for this fall?
3. Do you have any special events or plans this month?
4. How much time off do you get for Thanksgiving break? What are you going to do during your break?
5. What are your Thanksgiving Day plans?
6. What are your plans for Christmas break?
7. How do you typically spend Christmas Day? Do you know your plans for Christmas Day 2013?
8. What’s the one fall or winter activity you want to have done by the end of the year?
9. This year, are you going to make or buy most of your Christmas gifts? Have you started already?
10. What are you most proud of accomplishing this year so far?